News and Notes

Pool Hours: 9am to 9pm

Pool access is restricted to residents of The Birches and their guests

read more ...

Board Meetings

The Board of Directors meets in the Clubhouse at 6pm on the 2nd Monday of each month.

Owners who would like to attend should contact the property manager to confirm that there is no delay or postponement.

Walk Carefully

For your safety, please remember to always walk on the left so that you are facing oncoming traffic.

Drive Carefully

Please drive carefully, observe the 20mph speed limit, and watch for pedestrians and children at play.

Chimney inspections

Between May 1 and Nov 1, all units having a fireplace must be inspected
read more ...

Gas Inserts

Owners of Units with gas insert fireplaces must notify the managing agent
read more ...

Property Manager

Resolution Property Mgmt
1 Hardy Rd # 391
Bedford, NH 03110 

Brian Egan, Property Mgr

Trash Pick-Up

The Birches has curbside trash pick-up service from R&R Houle. Trash is collected on Friday. Residents should place barrels or bagged household trash in front of their individual units by 7:00am on Friday mornings. Mark your unit number on your container, so that it can be returned in the event it blows away. Please do not leave trash outside overnight unless it is contained inside a lidded barrel and only then after 7:00pm. On other than collection days, trash barrels should be stored inside.

Clubhouse Rentals

Unit owners are welcome to rent the clubouse facility with an advance booking. The fee to rent the clubhouse is $75.00. All paperwork and fees must be submitted at least one week prior to the scheduled rental. Picking up and dropping off the key is the responsibility of the persons renting the clubhouse. Facility renters must clean the clubhouse following any event.

Please call the management office (603.424.1480) for availablity.

Owner Information

For the safety and security of all of our owners and tenants, we wish to keep up-to-date information of residents on file. We request this information in the spirit of helpfulness should an emergency occur.

Residential Generator Safety

The NH State Fire Marshal has published an informational bulletin with guidelines and important information about generator safety during power outages.

Portable Generators

Always read, follow and maintain the gerator according to the manufacturer's operating instructions.

Portable generators should be placed at least 10 feet from any structure, with the exhaust facing away from the building openings. Deadly exhaust fumes can enter the building through any opening resulting in severe injury or death to unsuspecting occupants. Always use a battery-powered Carbon Monoxide Detector inside your home during a power outage.

Never place portable generators on or near combustible surfaces such as decks, porches, or tool sheds. Heat generated by the motor, or improper refueling methods can start a fire.

Never run portable generators inside any building, including basement areas and garages. Deadly levels of carbon monoxide can build up in minutes, injuring occupants with little or no warning.

Allow plenty of time to cool the generator before refueling. Gasoline vapors can easily ignite from hot surfaces causing a flash fire and severe injuries.

Never modify or construct any power cord so a generator can be connected to a receptacle, dryer or range outlet.

Click here to read or download the full text of the bulletin  pdf icon from the New Hampshire Department of Safety.